We are committed to bring individuals, families, clans and ethnic groups in Melanesia to carry out conservation work in OUR MELANESIAN WAY
1. by defining and clearly mapping the storylines;
2. by which spirit-hotspots are clearly defined,
3. with which Customary Laws are drafted and codified
4. with which modern positive laws formally recognise the Melanesian Way of Conservation
5. with which all Melanesians will stand up to humans in the world and teach the world that conservation work start from protecting the spirit hotspots, and by doing so, the rests of the work will be inspired, generated, nurtured and sustained by the spirits.
Codifying Customary Laws is the right solution to promote Melanesian Way of Conservation.
Codifying Customary Laws is NOT drafting and legalizing Conservation Legal Framework based on Indigenous knowledge, but it is about recognizing and allowing the indigenous peoples to carry out the conservation work based on their Customary Laws as this approach has proven New Guinea nad other Melanesian islands and waters as green and blue as they are today.
Establishing Centres to Care for Life and Celebrate Life is part of treatments that we open to human beings in the world so that we can come and have a taste or smell or feeling of what we are talking about here in Melanesia, to enjoy life when everything is organised under the control of spirits.
By the term "spirits", we do not mean the devil or evil spirit, but the spirits that dwells everywhere, including inside us human beings. These are the spirits that are obedience at all times to our orders and requests.
By the term "spirits", we mean including the Holy Spirit and God as referred to in modern religions.